Here are some top tips:
- Slow deep breaths through your nose
- Find peace and calmness using mindfulness, essential oils, talking to family and friends, listening to music
- Alcohol, coffees and teas are diuretics and cause dehydration, avoid these drinks before stressful events
- Small frequent sips of water can help lubricate your mouth and calm your nerves
- Sugar free gum can help stimulate saliva flow and reduce oral dryness
- Lastly, always practice good oral hygiene with daily brushing and flossing
Make these daily habits part of your regular routine. Take care of yourself and do your best to live in the moment.